ABPS 2015 : Highlights and News
Annual meetings of Akhil Bharateeya Pratindhi Sabha, the All India working committee of RSS, have begun in Nagpur from March 13th 2015. Representatives elected from RSS Shakhas of all regions of the country, state level office bearers of RSS, National office bearers of Sangh affiliated organizations are attending the three day long meetings. Following are the highlights of the meet so far:
- More than 1400 Social workers of different walks of life from nook and corners of the country have attended the meetings.
- Representatives from nationalist organizations such as Bharateeya Kisan Sangh (BKS), Vanavasi Kalyan Ashram (VKA), Akhil Bharateeya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), Bharateeya Majdoor Sangh (BMS) Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), Bharateeya Janata Party have participated in the meetings.
- Ma. Shri Bhaiyyaji Joshi (Suresh Joshi) reelected as Sarkaryavaha for the third continuous term
- In his annual report, Ma. Sarkaryavaha said that the number of shakhas have increased by 10413 in 5161 new places during the last three years. This increase in Shakhas is approximately 25% compared to those in 2012.
- At present, there are 51330 Shakhas at 33222 places. 12847 Saptahik Milan and 9008 Sangh Mandali. The number of Shakhas of young students is 6077. Total places reached out are 55010.
- For full report of Ma. Sarkaryavaha ji, please read
- A resolution commending the decision of 69th General Assembly of United Nations to observe June 21st as International Yoga Day has been passed