Hotmail - Hotmail.com - www.hotmail.com - hot mail - Hotmail Login
Microsoft created Hotmail in 1996, but these free email services underwent different variations. When it comes to naming them, it includes MSN, Hotmail, and Windows Live Hotmail.
The latest version was released in 2011, but Outlook replaced Hotmail in 2013. The main difference is that users can keep their Hotmail email addresses, but they are transferred to the new Outlook domain.
You may also like: Hotmail Signup Or Facebook login
The same old email addresses with the new interface identify that you are using Outlook. It means you can still use an email address with the @Hotmail extension.
After you make an account on Hotmail, if you don't know how to sign in to your Hotmail account, then we have a solution for you to sign in to our account. You just need to follow some easy steps to sign in to your account. The required process for Hotmail login is mentioned below:
- Open the Outlook.com sign-in page and select the option of sign-in.
- Enter your email address or the phone number you have used while making an account on Hotmail, and select next.
- The next step is to enter the password in the password field and select the sign-in option.
- Now you are ready to use your Hotmail account in a few minutes.
Hotmail Sign Up
If you don't have or haven't made a Microsoft account and want to make one, then with some simple steps, you will create an Outlook account for free in a few minutes. The mentioned small steps are as follows:
- Visit the website and open the link "https://login.live.com/" and click Create to make an account on Microsoft.
- Enter the email address you already have, or choose one from many of your choice. You can also select the email with @outlook.com or @hotmail.com extensions.
- The next step is the password. Enter a strong password that contains special characters, uppercase and lowercase letters, and a number to make it more secure for use.
- Enter your First name and Last name in the required fields and click next.
- The next step is to choose your country/region and date of birth. Remember to put the correct details or save them in some secure document because if you lose your password, these details help you to recover it.
- A captcha opens in a new window, asking you to verify if you are a human. Simply verify your identity and click next to proceed.
- The next step is the identification of the user. This step will make sure that you are the owner of this account. They will ask for the phone number, enter the exact phone number and click on send code. This step is also for security; if you accidentally lose your password or someone changes it, it will help you recover your account easily.
- The user will get a text message with an OTP(one-time password). Enter the number and click to proceed.
- An Outlook or Hotmail account is ready to use. The interface first shows some How to use tutorials, and then you will see your inbox. And this is the exact place where you can send and share different files and receive data from others.
It is a premium version of Outlook. As per the name, it means you will get premium features other than the free version. However, Microsoft closed its premium version in 2017, but it allows its users to use these premium features from the desktop app included in Microsoft 365. Users who subscribe to Microsoft 365 Home or Microsoft 365 personal software packages will get premium features as a part of the premium package. This pack includes some exciting features that are as follows:
- Strong malware scanning system.
- Premium Outlook never has ads that disturb you.
- You will get storage of 1TB (1000 Gb) per premium user.
- It will give you an offline email composition facility and also automatic syncing capabilities.
- It provides custom domain email services.
Benefits Of Hotmail
Other data-sharing apps offer several benefits, and Hotmail is no less than them in this particular matter. Some prominent benefits of Hotmail are as follows:
- It is a free online email services provider that helps you to share bulk data with your friends, family, and office colleagues.
- Users have a strong email security guarantee because of special anti-virus and anti-spam tools.
- You can also connect other multiple mailboxes from other email-supplying accounts.
- It not only gives email sending and sharing services, but you can also get a contact database, calendar, and tasks.
Hotmail or Outlook is an amazing free email service, but if you don't know how to use it, this useful guide will help you make a Microsoft account, register on Hotmail, and you understand the process of Hotmail login/sign-in. Thus, you can use these free email services.